Discounts and Cancellation
Camps fill on a first come, first served basis. Spots will be held only with a completed registration form, (received online, by fax, or mail), and valid payment. Online, register at http://cpbc.campbrainregistration.com. By mail, send completed registration form to 358 W. Hagerman Lake Road, Iron River, MI 49935. By fax, send completed registration for to 906.265.5123.
Deposit or full payment assures a place at the desired camp week. We accept VISA or MasterCard. Credit card payments must be for the full amount and included with your registration. Sorry, we cannot accept debit cards. Financial aid is available for those in need. Call 906.265.2117 to request an application or speak with a registrar.
Camp Arrival and Departure
Registration begins at 4 pm CDT the first day; camp ends at 9 am CDT the last day. Call CPBC at 906-265-2117 if questions.
Youth Camp Discounts
1. Early Registration: Save $35 off any camp when you register and pay in full by March 15th. Your registration form and payment must be postmarked or submitted online by March 15th – no exceptions
2. Family: Save $35 for each child from the same household attending camp.
Bring-a-Friend: Bring a friend who has never been to Covenant Point summer camp and you each will save $50. You must both attend the same camp program on the same week. Not applicable for 2 or 4 day camps.
3. Second Week of Camp: Come to a second week of camp and receive a discount of $100. Not applicable for 2 or 4 day camps.
If you must cancel, registering parent or guardian must call or email as soon as possible. Refunds are given based on when notice of cancellation is received:
- More than 30 days before the first day of camp = 100% refund, minus non-refundable deposits
- 7 to 30 days before the first day of camp = 50% refund, minus non-refundable deposits
- Less than 7 days before the first day of camp = no refunds
Non-refundable deposits are as follows:
- $75 for 2-day, 4-day or full week youth camps
- $250 for family camps
- $150 for ASD family camp
- $25 for bus
Medical cancellations – if doctor’s verification is provided prior to the start of camp, full refund will result minus a $25 processing fee.
If questions, please contact a camp registrar at 906.265.2117.