2017 Mainland Camps
The Mainland offers a wide range of programming for various ages of campers–perfect for a seasoned camper or a first time 2 or 4-day camper. With plenty of program staff and counselors, campers on the mainland have a 4-to-1 staff to camper ratio, resulting in constant interaction and role modeling. Mainland campers remain at the main site of Covenant Point. Numerous sleeping lodges, an extensive waterfront, dining hall, large indoor and outdoor meeting spaces, nature building and pavilion, game fields, canteen, arts and crafts building, two campfire locations, volleyball and basketball courts, and target sports range allow for a wide variety of choices for age appropriate activities.
- Located on roughly 65 acres of land, and 3000 feet of Hagerman Lake waterfront property.
- An average camper attendance of 80-120 per week
- Average cabin size of 9
- Bathroom/shower facilities in each carpeted cabin space
- Waterfront activities include sailing, swimming, playing on the raft, climbing and playing on the “Summit,” snorkeling, water basketball, tubing, water weenie, and more!
- Daily activities include morning devotional, home-cooked meals, morning chapel, daily quiet time, big games (Braveheart is a favorite, but we are always innovating new and wacky games), rotation areas (archery, arts and crafts, nature hikes/activities, sailing, swim lessons, etc.), free time, canteen, nightly worship in the Tab, campfires, the occasional night-time game (depending on age, with running prohibited after dark), and nightly cabin devotions.
|2-Day Intro 2/3
||July 9 – 11||$140|
|4-Day Intro 3/4||July 11 – 15||$235|
|Trailblazers 3/4/5||July 9 – 15||$395|
|Wilderness 4/5/6||June 18 – 24||$405|
|Junior High 6/7/8
||July 16 – 22||$425|
|Senior High #1 – 9/10/11/12||July 2 – 8||$450|
|Senior High #2 – 9/10/11/12||July 30 – August 5||$425|